Thursday, May 17, 2012

Holy moly!

I'm a terrible blogger! Sorry, you must have thought I fell off the face of the earth! I've been a busy little bee! My mom-in-law owns a quilting store and from Wednesday to Saturday last week I was helping out with a show she did. And I have news! I'm starting my first ever attempt at quilting! For Mother's Day, my in-laws got me many tools I need to get started! And at the quilt show, I bought square kits! So, yeah, I'm pretty excited about that. 

In the meantime, I did complete a project. Remember the odd picture I posted as a sneak peek?

It's finished!

It's a baby toy. Greg's friend just had a baby boy, so I made him a little something! 

I tested it out on Elizabeth; I'm pleased with the results.

 That's all I've got for today... So sorry about the disappearance again. 
Here's a picture of me and my angel!


Love, Beav


1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for visiting my blog today :)
    The knitters and crochet totes are available to purchase as a pdf through my shop
    www.sewsweet.co.uk

    (sorry to reply through here but i couldn't find an email address to reply to your comment :))
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete